JOB VACANCIES AT SANLAM VIE Plc
SANLAM VIE Plc, the leading Life insurer in Rwanda, is recruiting a claims officer.
Below are details of the job requirements:
- Analyze claim requests
- Process claims
- Open Investigation cases if need be
- Prepare payment requisition for processed claims
- Submit to the claims committee any claim that ought to be referred as per the claims management policy
- Draft formal notifications of claims that will not be paid and reasons
- Ensure requested payments are paid
- Raise requisitions for periodic payments and ensure they are paid.
- A second-class upper division (Distinction) bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration, statistics or other business-related field.
- Strong knowledge of advanced MS Excel and MS Access.
- Proficiency in English, French, and Kinyarwanda, with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of data management/statistics;
- Good analysis and information processing capabilities.
- Proactive, innovative, and creative (e.g. be able to reflect on the improvement of the internal and external communication to capitalize experiences and “lessons learnt”)
- Able to work under time pressure
- Ability to work independently to produce expected results
- Mature, good communicator, and team player
- High level of rigor, integrity, and willing to learn
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall click to the “Apply” button bellow and submit their application.
Deadline: August 8th, 2022 by 5.00 PM.
Only selected candidates shall be contacted for the written test.
Done at Kigali, August 02nd, 2022
HODARI Jean Chrysostome
Chief Executive Officer