Job Announcement for a Sales Officer
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is a Limited Company established on November 1st, 2008 with a capital of RWF 60,530,000 divided into 6,053 shares of RWF 10,000.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is certified as a Domestic Company registered on n° 101767471 with an Investor Certificate N°C/658/2009.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd sells nutritious high-quality products especially to infants, young and elder people including pregnant women, vulnerable people such as people affected by humanitarian crises, chronic diseases, …
The Vision of SOSOMA Industries Ltd is to be a leader in the provision of safe, quality nutritious foods towards the elimination of malnutrition in the region. This will be achieved through its mission of producing and supplying safe, high-quality, and value-added nutritious foods that focus on customer needs.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced Sales officer with integrity and results-oriented. The position is based in Kigali, for a fixed-term contract.
1. Sales/ Field Officers (1)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough Sales officer to join our rapidly growing sales team. In this role, you will demonstrate your sales skills to determine the best strategies to increase customer purchases. You will assist the management in developing reasonable sales goals, oversee the sales activities on the field, and expand brand awareness in the whole country.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Achieve sales targets and develop the required territories by building relationships to win new clients.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to the line manager.
- Negotiate pricing with customers, as per mandate provided by Senior Management.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Maintain a client database to record client information, call activity, actions, follow-ups, and results, etc.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Track and report competitive issues. Interface and report to Senior Management on strategy and progress.
- Acquire, maintain and report adequate knowledge of product, market, and competition.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and Manager feedback
- Bachelor degree in management, sales, and marketing or related field
- Having a driving license Category B
- Proven track record in a sales environment for at least 2 years (Mandatory)
- Being in food processing will be an added advantage
- Having at least 3 referrals to prove the integrity
- Maximum Age:30 years
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- A motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
Interested candidates should submit their application to Recruitment@sosoma.rw not later than Friday 27th August 2021. Only soft copies will be accepted. Please indicate in the subject line: the position you are applying for with the following attachments all in one document:
- Motivation/Application Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of academic and professional credentials;
- 3 letters of reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next steps.
Done at Kigali, 19th August 2021