Pizza is a dish originated from Italy consisting of a flattened disk of bread dough topped with some combination of different ingredients, baked quickly, often for commercial setting, using an oven heated to a very high temperature and it sweet when it is served hot.
For some homes do not possess an oven to make a pizza. Here is how you can make a pizza without oven just gather the ingredients:
Pan, saucepan, table and teaspoons, water, plain flour, mushroom, sliced meat, sugar, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese.
- Take two and a half of course of plain flour and put it in saucepan.
- 1 spoon of yeast.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- mix well, you can use clean hand to make sure everything is mixed.
- After well mixing, add little by little warm water.
- after add 3 spoon of vegetable oil and mix again to make the dough.
- cover the dough and leave it in a warm place for one hour.
- use sliced meat and mushroom: you can use other ingredients you prefer.
- cook mushroom just for 3 minutes, just add olive oil in pot, add mushroom, salt, pepper, oregano powder and then mix for 3-5 minutes.
- Now our dough after one hour is doubled in size.
- Mix it again and divide it into two parts and then spread one part in the pan and make it very thin.
- Add pizza sauce ( tomato paste) and add mozzarella cheese.
- Add salami (sliced meat).
- Add the prepared mushroom.
- Cover the pan and leave it to cook for twenty five minutes on a low heat.
- pizza is ready and delicious.