Global Citizen Scholarships at Saint Leo University, USA
Apply for the Global Citizen Scholarships at Saint Leo University and complete your undergraduate study in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
All undergraduate international students are eligible for this application . Select students will win this application and will be given $3,000 towards the cost of the undertaken an undergraduate study programme at Saint Leo.
Saint Leo University is a leading private Roman Catholic liberal arts university in Florida ranked 26th in Regional Universities South. It is a non-profit organization that fosters a personal and inclusive community which educates, prepares, and develops students for success.
Why choose to study at Saint Leo University? Saint Leo University is one of the top-ranked universities in Florida with a century-long tradition of welcoming students of all faiths. Students gain training, expertise, and knowledge of high-demand fields with the help of its leading-edge learning technology, engaging classes focused on student success, and one-on-one faculty support along with the student to faculty ratio of 14:1.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Saint Leo University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes in any desired discipline at Saint Leo are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to a UG programme at Saint Leo and must be commencing study in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make use of the university portal dedicated to applications and apply. International students are automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Photocopy of the Biographical section of current passport
- Proof of Financial Ability to Pay
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of their home country.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- ELS – 112
- Duolingo – 105
The winning candidates will be awarded a sum of $3,000 by Saint Leo University towards the undergraduate programme fee.