Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. The deadline for this application is 1st December 2021.
International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Also, good skills in written and spoken English
- Likewise, good reports from academic referees
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results may be required depending on the school you are applying to.
- Furthermore, the above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
Also, A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
Research areas under the PhD Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Moreover, Physical Science and Engineering.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies for Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore
- Tuition fees
- Moreover, Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- Likewise, one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- Additionally, one-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021/2022 Scholarships for PhD studies, you should follow the below steps;
- Browse PhD Research Projects:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- Also, NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- Likewise, SUTD Supervisors and Projects
- Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- Additionally, a recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- Additionally, the incumbent must submit necessary documents online.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
- THE 5 INSPIRING SOURCES OF BUSINESS IDEAS
- WHEN DOES A BUSINESS IDEA BECOME A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?
- THE TOP “5Ps” IN ASSESSING MARKET POTENTIAL TO START A BUSINESS
- WHY DOES IT MATTER TO KNOW ENGLISH IN OUR MODERN WORLD?
- Namecheap Domain name