Job Announcement for a Driver
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is a Limited Company established on November 1st, 2008 with a capital of RWF 60,530,000 divided into 6,053 shares of RWF 10,000.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is certified as a Domestic Company registered on n° 101767471 with an Investor Certificate N°C/658/2009.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd sells nutritious high-quality products especially to infants, young and elder people including pregnant women, vulnerable people such as people affected by humanitarian crises, chronic diseases, …
The Vision of SOSOMA Industries Ltd is to be a leader in the provision of safe, quality nutritious foods towards the elimination of malnutrition in the region. This will be achieved through its mission of producing and supplying safe, high-quality, and value-added nutritious foods that focus on customer needs.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced driver with integrity and results-oriented. The position is based in Kigali, for a fixed-term contract.
2. Driver (1)
Reporting to the Chief Accountant and Finance Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced driver to support the administration and sales team. The driver will transport products, materials, equipment, and company staff to and from specified locations.
- Drive office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and the products
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use and maintenance of the vehicle, accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to the preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports;
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance and cleanliness of the assigned vehicle through ensuring full-time cleanness, minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs;
- Ensure that all documents for goods transportations are checked and the completeness for goods before any delivery
- Timely report to supervisor all vehicle documentation, such as fueling receipts, logs, travel authorizations, vehicle control, maintenance, and vehicle refueling needs;
- Responsible for staff transportation while observing all safety precautions;
- Coordinate daily schedules with supervisor
- Ensure the proper functioning of the vehicle when traveling to the field;
- Serve as a messenger when needed;
- Ensure that the vehicle is used solely in accordance with the company vehicle policy;
- Ensure assigned vehicle is inspected annually and in a timely manner (control technique);
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Having at least O level certificate (3 years post-primary)
- Having a driving license categories B, C
- Proven track record in driving at least 5 years (Mandatory)
- Having at least 3 referrals to prove the integrity
- Maximum Age:30 years
Interested candidates should submit their application to Recruitment@sosoma.rw not later than Friday 27th August 2021. Only soft copies will be accepted. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for with the following attachments all in one document:
- Motivation/Application Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of academic and professional credentials;
- 3 letters of reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next steps.
Done at Kigali, 19th August 2021