Eastern Michigan University International Graduate Assistantships in USA
Unlock your potential with unbeatable industry-integrated learning and networking opportunities in the USA by applying for the International Graduate Assistantships at Eastern Michigan University.
https://477c5a848e8b1abcbc5509b589b2c58b.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlThe educational award aims to attract talented and motivated students who want to apply for the graduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1849, Eastern Michigan University is a public research university that offers bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees and programs. On-campus, EMU maintains a number of Greek groups.
Why study at Eastern Michigan University? The university is committed to continuous learning and personal growth which gives the students and staff a sense of belonging. EMU makes sure its students acquire the skills needed for success in the workplace.https://477c5a848e8b1abcbc5509b589b2c58b.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlApplication Deadline: November 1
- University: Eastern Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must be admitted as a Non-Resident for tuition purposes.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credit hours if appointed Fall and Winter semesters, and one graduate credit for the Summer semester
- Make progress toward completing a graduate program of study filed with the Office of Records and
- Registration, without an excessive number of incompletes or course withdrawals
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in a graduate program at the university. After that, applicants must either seek an assistantship through their academic department/school or find one online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- You may complete an application and upload a resume, letters of recommendation or other hiring materials requested by the department.
- Admission Requirements: If you have a high GPA, you may be admitted even if your test score is below our average. If you have a high test score, you may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eastern Michigan University will provide a tuition funding for up to 9 graduate credit hours of tuition waiver per semester, with a limit of 18 graduate credit hours per academic year (September 1 to August 31) of the assistantship.