- Planned Maintenance Technician
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
Planned Maintenance Technician
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field with previous experience in a factory or industry.
- Able to manage maintenance and a good planner
- Having A1 or A0 in Mechanical or electromechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in French or English
- Must be results oriented and able to work under pression.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID should be submitted via link: https: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/ at the attention of HR Department no later than Friday 19th August 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 28th July 2022
Human Resources Department