Premier Transport and Tour Se
Premier Transport and Tour Services Ltd is a Transportation & Tourism Company based in Rwanda that specialized in providing chauffeur
drive and logistics management services to VIPs, corporate, and government institutions. At Premier Transpor
t and Tour Services, we treat the needs of each of our customers with careful attention and excellent service. We know that our clients have high expectations, and we work to meet and exceed them every time. With our eager and experienced sales staff, Premier Transport and Tour Services strives to be the leader in luxury transportation and Tour services in the East African region starting by offering excellent standards here in Rwanda Our Mission is to provide optimal and comfortable services for our clients, to maintain excellent standards and to offer new and diverse products and services. We assure our clients that we will improve continuously with passion and pride while leaving a positive impression on our customers and our community.
POSITION OF CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides counsel to the MD and the Board on significant matters affecting company’s finances, operations and procedures.
- Advice the MD on all aspects of finance in carrying out their strategic objectives.
- Assists the MD in developing and implementing strategic and business plans and budgets.
- Identifies opportunities for the organization to improve its financial and competitive position by monitoring transport industry changes.
- Develop, review and maintain all finance and finance-related procedures to ensure they are aligned to company’s mission.
- Oversees budgeting, accounting, payables, receivables, cash flow, benefit management, and investing functions.
- Develops annual budget and monitors and reports budget performance;
- Manages the organization’s risk by enforcing internal controls and assisting with external and internal audits.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable sales, tax laws
- Hold quarterly procurement consultative meetings with Department Heads/units to ensure that the demand management plan is executed as documented and ensure that the procurement of goods and services is corrected as planned.
- Provide the finance department with guidelines and timetable on an annual basis in terms of the reporting requirements and the timelines within which reports are required.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial reports and provide quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to managing Director.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- Must possess professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA, and CIMA.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ accounting experience with at least 3 years as an accountant.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of currencies.
- Demonstrable track record of successful and sustainable financial management.
- High level competence with structuring and negotiating complex transactions.
- Experience in managing treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience of analyzing and manipulating large volumes of financial data.
- Experience of the accounting software at an advanced level.
- Knowledge and understanding of strong accounting and internal control processes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of financial management and IFRS, GAAP.
- Experience in resource mobilization and capital markets transactions.
Interested candidates should apply using the “Apply” button below not later than 2nd December 2022.