With head office based in Nairobi, Kenya, Sound creations Limited leads the Eastern Africa market in importation and description of world –class, pro audio-visual, lighting and acoustical solutions. We run operations across the sub-Saharan Africa with branch in Kigali, Rwanda.
Job Title: Accountant And Administration Officer
- Book all the transactions on daily basis
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Write and distribute checks assuring proper documentation, accuracy of invoices and timeliness of payments.
- Maintain a filing system of paid invoices.
- Receive payments and document properly
- Make and document bank deposits to proper accounts on a daily basis.
- Accumulate data and prepare accurate reports as required
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business administration , Finance or related field
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience as an Accountant or any related field
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Speaking and writing English, French and Swahili
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Passionate customer focused attitude
- Idea generator, initiative-taker and ability to think outside the box
- Strong drive and ambition
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Being able to work in other country like congo
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CVs (All in one document) with three references by using the «Apply for this job” button below, not later than 7/04/2022.