McNeese State University is proud to offer the International First Time Freshman Scholarships to talented students in the USA.
All full-time non-resident undergraduate degree students successfully admitted at McNeese are eligible for this application. This scholarship will provide the students $2,000 in addition to their programme fee at McNeese for the academic year 2021-2022.
McNeese State University is a proud public university ranking 94th in Regional Universities. It is one of the top universities and strives to change the lives of students through a mix of research, instruction, and student life activities, with a focus on student learning and mentoring.
Why choose McNeese State University? McNeese State University is a trusted, respected, and reputable institution of innovation and academic excellence. McNeese has designed programmes with low tuition fees combined with high-quality curricula developed and taught by experienced faculty. Graduates of McNeese are changing lives and making valuable contributions.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: McNeese State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Nonresident undergraduate degree programmes offered at McNeese are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fully admitted at McNeese.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must access the university portal by signing up and apply using the same credentials. Fully admitted international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of immunization form
- Official transcripts
- Diploma certificate
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have an overall GPA of 3.0 or more and ACT or SAT test score of 25-36 or 1200-1600.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Writing & Language – 500
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Writing – 250
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE Academic – 44
The winners of this application will get $500 – $2,000 in addition to the Non-Resident Fee Waiver worth $11,075 by McNeese.
With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.
payment gateway UK
I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again