Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre of Australia has set up Special Entry Access Scholarships for students. The scheme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The SEAS is offered to students from New Zealand and Australia towards any degree program of their choice at a university in Victoria that accepts applications through VTAC. Additionally, the award of the won support will vary from university to university and will mostly be directed to the program fee.
The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre is the administrative body that processes applications for universities in the state of Victoria. Furthermore, VTAC mainly gives a wide range of access and equity scholarships, such as those to support students with financial disadvantage, difficult circumstances, and the need to relocate for study.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with Australian and New Zealand citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Also, any undergraduate or graduate program offered at any Victorian university or college is eligible to apply for.
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be adults.
The applicants that will win the SEAS support will get exclusive benefits towards the tuition fee or overall cost of study by the university they have applied to.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia:
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any of the eligible universities in Australia through their respective application processes. Additionally, applicants must make a VTAC account through which they can apply to the program of their choice.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Results and qualifications VTAC cannot access from Australia or New Zealand
- Likewise, overseas results and qualifications (not including New Zealand)
- Special consideration (SEAS) supporting evidence
- Similarly, scholarships supporting evidence
- A VTAC personal statement
- Furthermore, Evidence of change of name, citizenship, or residency
- Evidence of graduate-entry teaching courses
- Likewise, Statement of support
- Financial evidence
- Moreover, the applicants must have an Australian high school diploma or equivalent.
- Similarly, the students must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements set by the University for each course. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and other similar exams are accepted.