2021 Scholarship in Qatar University – Fully Funded: (Deadline 15 May 2021)
Apply for 2021 Scholarship in Qatar University – Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to international students and the deadline is 15th May 2021.
This scholarship is offered by the University to the admitted students in the university. The applicants to this scholarship may be nominated by their embassies or may apply directly to Qatar University. Applications are now open to Bachelor’s degree applicants who are applying to start their studies during the Spring Selection. There are two types of these scholarships which are internal and external Scholarships. International students must apply for an eternal scholarship that fits their profile.
2021 Scholarship in Qatar University for the spring admission session are solely dedicated only to first bachelor students and students who transfer from other universities to Qatar University. Non-degree applicants, visiting students, and applicants seeking a second bachelor’s degree are not eligible for academic scholarships offered by Qatar University.
Benefits of 2021 Scholarship in Qatar University
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- All scholarships cover the cost of tuition fees while the benefits of some scholarships may also include one or more of the following benefits:
- The cost of textbooks fees-free accommodation in university dormitories,
- You will receive a yearly airfare ticket to your home country. Please note that this benefit is available for international students who granted an external scholarship only and under the sponsorship of the university.
All scholarship students must commit to maximum duration which is the proposed duration of the academic program that he/she is studying at.
- You must satisfy the admission criteria for your preferred degree program
- These scholarships are dedicated to newly admitted applicants and must get the final acceptance in the university if they are to be considered.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent grades during their high school studies.
- Scholarship recipients must register and pass 12 credit hours in each regular semester.
- You must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 out of 4 for the Islamic world and other countries scholarships, H.H. the Emir o Qatar’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence, and Outstanding Performance Scholarships.
- If a student receives 2 Scholarship Warnings (from the same type) or exceeded the maximum duration condition:
- Internal Scholarship: the scholarship will be stopped, and the student can continue studying at Qatar University but has to pay full tuition fees on his own.
- External Scholarship: the scholarship will be stopped; the student’s residency will be canceled and the student will be given a one-way ticket to go back to his country, as long as Qatar University is his sponsor.
- After the student’s scholarship has been canceled, the student will not be eligible to receive that scholarship again, regardless of whether the situation is amended.